Global Trend Study from HealthFocus International
Wave 1 of the HealthFocus COVID-19 Global Study revealed how consumers have changed in the way the shop and eat for health in many powerful and surprising ways, and most claim that these new lifestyle patterns will be permanent.
As the pandemic extends, how are these patterns evolving as part of the new normal, who are the participants, and what are the core drivers beyond COVID-19 that will continue to fuel these changes in the future?
Space is available to participate in Wave 2 of the HealthFocus Global COVID-19 Research as we continue to track the impacts of the pandemic on consumers and their quest for healthy eating and living. This Wave will focus in part on identifying the changes that we project to continue along with the core drivers fueling their growth, and how you can benefit.
- Capture COVID-19 influence on perceptions, beliefs, and definitions of health; and how these are and will continue to impact behaviors in shopping, eating, and living for health.
- Identify and size which changes will have a permanent impact on consumers’ views and actions towards their diet and nutrition.
- Trend the changes, and forecast the long-term wellness market consequences.
- Provide answers and insights supporting “better-for-you” business initiatives in this new world.
- Concerns around COVID-19
- Changes in diet and lifestyle – and will these changes be permanent?
- Changes in shopping patterns
- Immunity and supplement use
- Mood food and the relationship between diet and stress
- Plant-based eating and avoidance of animal products
- Views on the environment and sustainability
- Changing views on big brands
- Use and attitudes toward frozen meals
- Kitchen medicine and functional foods
- Acceptance of science and technology in foods
*Additional markets available upon request
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Full report with trended insights from Wave 1 (Q4 2020) and the Global Trend Study (Q1 2020)
- Tailored comprehensive presentation/work session with HealthFocus International
- Opportunity to include custom, proprietary brands for evaluation
- Advance look at the questionnaire prior to fielding
- Data tables with full study results
This second wave will track changes from Q1 2020 of the HealthFocus Global Trend Study, and Q4 2020. We will continue to trend this study to provide the early indications of how these new developments will manifest in emerging opportunities and challenges for better-for-you eating.
Report from Wave 1 is now available.
For more information or to receive a full list of content, email us at email@example.com.