Today shoppers demand beverages that can provide benefits beyond hydration. Beverages are no longer secondary to foods in terms of health benefits, nutritional value, and clean/natural. There is growing demand for better-for-you beverages that provide consumers with a convenient source of instant nutrition.
This report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at opportunities in better beverages globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- What consumers look for in “boosted beverages” (e.g., functional benefits, meal replacement, added nutrients, personalization, etc.)
- Understanding the specific attributes consumers look for in a healthy beverage (e.g., high protein, low sugar, etc.)
- Looking at consumers who use of nutritious beverages (e.g., smoothies, kefir, green juice, etc.) as a meal or snack, to better understand who they are and how do their needs vary by market
- Consumers belief in beverages providing the same nutrition as foods
- and much more!
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam