With the primary goal of helping companies and brands connect more powerfully with their consumers, the HealthFocus U.S. Trend Study tracks consumer perceptions, motivations, and behaviors around health, nutrition, and food choice.
For 30 years, we’ve tracked the evolution of consumer interest and involvement in hundreds of topics. In addition to long-trended topics, we tailor each round of the study to gain understanding of emerging trends and consumer involvement.
Get crystal clear on how to approach your US consumers with the most current and comprehensive view of the marketplace.
Find out more about these and other topics:*
- Kitchen medicine and functional foods
- Increased consumer focus on mental wellbeing
- Big brand/small brand perceptions
- Sustainability, food sourcing, and the environment
- How food costs change consumer habits
- Boosted beverages
- The shift in energy needs
- Plant-based eating habits
- Transparency, clean eating, and food science & technology
- Parenting and children’s health
- Front-of-pack labeling and most important label claims
- Changing attitudes on weight management
- Drivers of food and beverage choice
- Top ingredients of interest and categories most used
- Most desired benefits from foods and beverages
- The evolution of snacking
*Inquire for complete content list