Globally, big brands continue to lose ground to smaller, emerging brands. This 2020 report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at attitudes towards big vs. small brands (globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries) to help companies better understand how big brands can compete and how to reestablish leadership in healthy imagery.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
• Discovering how consumers feel about large name brand companies vs. small niche brand companies in terms of key attributes like health, quality, expertise, trust, innovation, sustainability, food safety, etc.
• Exploring how attitudes vary among emerging vs. developed markets, and by key demographic groups
• Rebuilding healthy brand imagery
• Identifying key brand drivers and dietary changes
• Leveraging key trends such as clean conscience eating, plant-based, sustainability, personalization, food as medicine, functional foods & beverages, and healthy indulgence
• The influence of brand name/reputation of manufacturer
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, Spain, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam