NEW Research, conducted in October 2020, takes an in-depth look at the transformational shifts driven by this global pandemic.
This study combines new research with pre-COVID established core benchmarks, from the HealthFocus Global Database, to track the velocity of change for many key trends. Discover early indications of how these new developments will manifest into emerging opportunities and challenges for better-for-you eating.
Capturing and quantifying how the pandemic is impacting the consumer’s search for healthy eating and living, this study explores the changes consumers have made and whether they believe they’ll last. You will no longer need to assume what your target is thinking and how this is impacting their new behaviors. This study has answers you need to successfully navigate the lasting changes from COVID-19.
- Concerns around COVID-19
- Changes in diet and lifestyle – and will these changes be permanent?
- Changes in shopping patterns
- Immunity and supplement use
- Mood food and the relationship between diet and stress
- Plant-based eating and avoidance of animal products
- Views on the environment and sustainability
- Changing views on big brands
- Use and attitudes toward frozen meals
- Kitchen medicine and functional foods
- Acceptance of science and technology in foods
Reports Available Immediately in Each of the Following Markets:
- Global (Combined 6-Country Report)