We are seeing a paradigm shift among consumers toward a new holistic view on sustainability—morphing from a parallel of healthy nutrition to a fully integrated component of a product’s healthfulness. In fact, we see sustainability becoming more of a requirement for determining if a product can be considered “healthy” in the mind of the consumer.
This 2022 report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the topic of the environment and sustainability globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper concerns and attitudes—allowing them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- Attitudes + Actions towards Sustainability: Impact of environmental issues, brand influences, transparency, etc.
- Planet + Personal Health Connection: “What’s good for the planet is good for me”, the impact of a healthy environment on personal health, etc.
- Future Outlook: Consumer acceptance of food science, interest in zero waste, lab-grown plant products, etc.
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam