This comprehensive report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the plant-based eating and drinking trend globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. This allows them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- Which markets and demographic groups are most active in this trend?
- Are shoppers willing to pay a premium for plant-based products?
- How often are they using plant-based foods and beverages? Is this increasing?
- What are their motivations for choosing plant (e.g., health, eating clean, environmental/sustainability, animal treatment, etc.)?
- Plant protein – awareness, interest, and willingness to pay more.
- How do shoppers describe their diet?
- How often are shoppers eating meatless meals? Has their use increased?
- Are they decreasing use of animal-based products?
- Which alternatives to animal products are they most interested in (e.g., non-dairy milk, egg free substitutes, meat alternatives, non-dairy cheese, etc.)?
- What are the barriers to animal alternatives?
- Target Profiles: Profiling 3 core targets: Primarily Plant, Flexitarians and Meat-eaters to better understand their unique needs and help develop strategies for expanding the reach of plant-based products and animal alternatives.
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, Spain, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam