A growing interest in healthy eating and a desire for increased transparency within the food and beverage industry have helped fuel growth in the organic market. This comprehensive research report from HealthFocus International explores the topic of organic on a global scale, across 16-key countries, in order to better understand this shopper trend and help guide companies in their communications and product development.
Below are just a few of the questions that are explored in this report.
- What is driving organic interest and what role does organic play in purchasing decisions?
- Does organic add-value? Are shoppers willing to pay up to 10% more for organic?
- How does being organic impact the perception of health in products?
- Which attributes/benefits do shoppers associate with organic foods?
- What are the top food concerns among shoppers (e.g., pesticides, GMOs, etc.) and how are organic products addressing key shopper concerns?
- Understanding the role of genetic modification relative to organic growth.
- Where does organic stand relative to natural and other indicators of “clean” such as recognizable ingredients, “free-from” labels and shorter ingredient lists?
- How is the organic market benefiting from a growing interest in clean eating and increased demand for ethical and sustainable products?
- Which markets have the most frequent users of organic foods? Where is usage growing?
- Exploring target shopper segments: Millennials and Parents
- And much more…
- AMERICAS: USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- EUROPE: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia
- ASIA/PACIFIC: Australia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia and Philippines