This comprehensive report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the plant-based eating and drinking trend globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. This allows them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- Which markets and demographic groups are most active in this trend?
- Are shoppers willing to pay a premium for plant-based products?
- How often are they using plant-based meals & plant-based beverages?
- What are their motivations for choosing plant (e.g., health, eating clean, environmental/sustainability, animal treatment, etc.)?
- How do plant-based foods/beverages compare to animal-based options in terms of health, safety, quality, nutrition, taste, etc.?
- Plant protein – awareness, interest, and willingness to pay more.
- How do shoppers describe their diet? How many self-identify as vegetarian and vegan vs. how many maintain these types of diets?
- How often are shoppers eating meatless meals? Has their use increased?
- Why are they limiting or avoiding meat consumption (e.g., health reasons, to avoid harming animals, to eat more vegetables or grains, better for environment, etc.)?
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK and Russia
- WEST ASIA: Saudi Arabia and Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand and Vietnam