Today’s consumers are more proactive and desire greater control over their health and wellness. There is growing interest in using foods, beverages, and supplements for curative, preventative, and functional benefits.
This report takes a deeper look at the topics of food as medicine and functional foods and beverages (globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries) to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes and allow them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- The role of curative benefits from foods and beverages
- How belief and use of food as medicine differs around the world, trends, diet vs. pharmaceutical drugs and specific health issues consumers struggle with
- Gauging the level of interest in functional foods and beverages
- Specific benefits consumers want (e.g., immunity, digestion, performance, etc.)
- Opportunities for “kitchen medicine” ingredients (e.g., turmeric, CBD, bone broth, etc.)
- In-depth profile of the “Food First” consumers
- and much more!
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam