Consumers are more knowledgeable about and engaged in their diet and health than ever before. COVID-19 has accelerated tabletop medicine, interest in added food functionality, and willingness to pay more for added dietary performance.
HealthFocus research shows that all demographic groups and all geographies have increased active consumer pursuit of health and performance improvements related to diet, across all categories. The objective of this this new sponsored study by HealthFocus International is to aid our partners in choosing the most relevant and important better-for-you product formulations to drive business now and into the future. This study will:
- Identify the most important functional ingredients for the future
- Understand consumer knowledge and motivation to acquire
- Capture the functional significances associated with each ingredient
- Document consumer willingness to pay more for
- Quantify the end user benefits sought
- Provide detailed category/product/brand fit