In this comprehensive research report, HealthFocus International explores the topic of genetic modification on a global scale across 16-key countries. The report provides a better understanding of exactly where shoppers stand on GMOs and helps guide companies in their communications and product development.
Below are just a few of the questions that are explored in this report:
- What is the level of GMO awareness and concern among shoppers?
- Is concern about genetic modification growing?
- How do GMOs rank against other food supply and ingredient concerns?
- How do shoppers perceive GMOs in terms of health, safety and environmental impact?
- Do shoppers believe genetically modified foods should be labeled?
- How important are “GMO-free” labels on foods/beverages?
- Where does GMO-free labeling fall in comparison to 15+ label statements (e.g., “no artificial colors,” “natural,” “high protein,” “reduced fat,” etc.)?
- Do non-GMOs make foods/beverages seem healthier in the minds of shoppers?
- How do shoppers feel about related issues such as pesticides, preservatives and toxins?
- AMERICAS: USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- EUROPE: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia
- ASIA/PACIFIC: Australia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia and Philippines