A comprehensive look at shoppers and their path to wellness and healthier living. The HealthFocus International Trend Survey is an in-depth survey of shoppers and their attitudes and behaviors around food, health, and wellness lifestyle habits. It has been conducted internationally since the year 2000 in 40 international markets.
This study is a rich baseline information resource for anyone with a need to understand consumer attitudes on managing their day-to-day health. Concerns and interests change for different consumers segments and demographic groups and over time. The HealthFocus data is trended allowing you to see what is growing and what is fading. No other health and wellness study covers as many countries and provides as much data.
COUNTRY REPORTS AVAILABLE:
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, Spain, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam