Health is no longer rooted in the physical. Consumers now view emotional well-being as the cornerstone of health—fueling greater desire for mental power, feeling confident, and stress reduction. We explore the new definition of wellness around the world, revealing new opportunities for positioning healthy products.
This report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look into this topic globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- The role of mental/emotional health in overall health, and how it compares to things like balanced diet, active lifestyle, better sleep, etc.
- The mental benefits consumers seek from foods and beverages (e.g., improved mood, stress reduction, relaxation, mental performance, etc.)
- Energy needs evolve to feeling good
- A growing desire for more confidence and control over personal health
- New rules for weight—the shift from how you look to how you feel
- and much more!
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam