Consumers are becoming increasingly interested in digestive health as they learn more about the gut microbiome and the vast health benefits connected to gut health. This report takes a deeper look at the topic of gut health (globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries) to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes, allowing them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- How many shoppers are personally affected by digestive problems?
- Which markets are most concerned about digestive problems?
- Are shoppers choosing foods/beverages for improved digestion? How does this compare to other functional health benefits shoppers are seeking?
- Understanding the connection between gut health & overall health. What is the role digestive health plays in specific benefits like: immunity, weight management, energy, mood, healthy aging, overall physical health, etc.?
- How interested are shoppers in gut microbiome?
- Interest and willingness to pay a premium for key digestive health ingredients – fiber, whole grains, probiotics, prebiotics & postbiotics
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam