Energy needs have evolved and people are turning to foods & beverages to provide a wide-range of functional benefits, including mental performance, athletic performance, better sleep, improved mood, relaxation, etc., and these needs shift throughout the day. This comprehensive report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at energy globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. This allows them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- Profiling key energy targets: Hard Core Energy Seekers vs. Balanced Energy Shoppers
- How many shoppers are concerned and affected by energy related health issues like tiredness, sleep problems, stress, and lack of mental sharpness/focus?
- What is the end goal for more energy? Is it about productivity or feeling good?
- Which markets are most active in selecting foods/beverages for functional benefits like more energy, daily performance, mental performance, athletic performance, mood, stress relief, relaxation, and better sleep?
- How does energy product use vary by market and demographic groups?
- What are the energy benefits shoppers want most (e.g., mental energy, long-lasting physical energy, energy boost later in the day, energy for exercise, etc.)?
- How do specific energy needs shift by daypart?
- How does the importance of energy level shift during the day? How does it compare to other key needs like nutrition, taste, convenience, indulgence, and hunger?
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK and Russia
- WEST ASIA: Saudi Arabia and Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand and Vietnam