A Global Look at Functional Food Attitudes, a 2016 comprehensive topic report from HealthFocus International, explores shopper attitudes globally, regionally and across 16 individual countries to help companies connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
The primary objectives of this report are to:
- Gain a better understanding of shopper’s overall belief in functional foods. Do shoppers believe foods can be as effective as drugs and other medical therapy? Are medical needs driving food and beverage choices?
- Determine which health issues shoppers feel can be treated with foods and beverages, and see how diet compares to vitamins/minerals/supplements in terms of believability.
- Uncover which functional benefits shoppers are seeking and which are most believable.
- Look at awareness and interest in functional ingredients like fiber, whole grains, protein, green tea, calcium, probiotics, active cultures in yogurt, antioxidants, etc.
- Explore the topic of fortification vs. naturally functional.
- Profile key targets for functional foods and beverages, including Millennials and Parents.
- Provide further analysis on key functional benefits like energy, stress/mood/relaxation, anti-aging, and weight and satiety.
- AMERICAS: USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- EUROPE: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Russia
- ASIA/PACIFIC: Australia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia and Philippines