The need for energy still exists even with all the high energy products on the market. Shoppers are looking for energy benefits that get them through their work day (mental energy) and energy to spend time with their families or workout (physical energy). Exercise nutrition is now active nutrition as it is no longer just for those that workout heavily, but for those that are looking to fuel their active lifestyles with energy and nutrients to keep them at their best at all times of day.
This 2021 report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the topic of energy and active nutrition globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper concerns and attitudes—allowing them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- An in-depth profile of key energy targets and sizes them across all markets.
- Globally, where do energy related health issues fall in comparison to other health problems?
- How often do shoppers choose foods/beverages to improve their energy level? Which markets/demographic groups stand out?
- How important is energy level throughout the day? Globally, how does energy level compare to other key considerations for deciding what to eat at each daypart?
- What active nutrition related functional benefits are they actively seeking from foods/beverages?
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, Spain, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam