From relaxation shots to brain-boosting beverages with cognition benefits—the energy drink market looks very different than it did a few years ago. Energy needs are evolving beyond the physical to address mental and emotional needs as well. We explore this evolution in the food and beverage landscape to better understand what consumers are looking for and how to address their core needs.
This 2022 report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the topic of energy globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper concerns and attitudes allowing them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably.
Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- An in-depth profile of key energy targets and sizes them across all markets.
- Globally, where do energy related health issues fall in comparison to other health problems?
- How often do shoppers choose foods/beverages to improve their energy level? Which markets/demographic groups stand out?
- How important is energy level throughout the day? Globally, how does energy level compare to other key considerations for deciding what to eat at each daypart?
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam