This 2019 report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at the topic of eating clean globally, regionally, and across 22 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes—allowing them to connect more powerfully with their targets and bring market solutions faster and more profitably. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- How interested are shoppers in eating clean? Which markets stand out?
- What are their motivations for eating clean (e.g., health, safety, avoiding negatives, environmental impact, knowing more about their food, etc.)?
- Defining “Clean Conscience” eating
- Have shoppers become more focused on eating clean in the last year?
- How important are clean labels in influencing shoppers to try a different brand food or beverage?
- Is eating clean driving plant-based food & beverage choices?
- Do shoppers think processed foods/beverages are less clean?
- Brand influence of clean/natural products when shopping for kids
- Parents’ desire for more clean/natural products by daypart
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK and Russia
- WEST ASIA: Saudi Arabia and Turkey
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, S. Korea, Thailand and Vietnam