There is a new world of snacking, and consumers are not willing to suspend their desire for health at the snack door. We explore the new rules for snacking and how snacking can fit into the health equation.
This report from HealthFocus International takes a deeper look at this topic globally, regionally, and across 23 individual countries to help companies better understand shopper motivations and attitudes. Some of the many topics addressed within the report include:
- Consumer attitudes and actions around snacking
- Opportunities in healthy indulgence
- Attributes consumers look for when selecting snacks
- Core consumer needs by daypart/snacking occasion (e.g., nutrition, convenience, taste, hunger, energy, indulgence)
- The expansion of “better-for-you” products
- Target Profiles: Profiling 3 core targets: Healthy Snackers, Balanced Snackers, and Mindless Snackers to better understand their unique needs
- and much more!
- NORTH AMERICA: USA and Canada
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil and Mexico
- EUROPE: France, Germany, UK, and Russia
- MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Nigeria
- SOUTH ASIA: India and Pakistan
- EAST ASIA PACIFIC: Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Vietnam