If you are looking for transformative change from your wellness and healthy initiatives, check out our roster of highly effective business enhancing services.
- Since 1990 we have been researching the consumer relationship with food and nutrition by speaking with over 300,000 consumers in 40 countries.
- The breadth of our coverage gives us insight into the future path of an individual country, topic, or specific consumer groups.
- The cultural and demographic diversity of our research — across a comprehensive list of healthy eating topics — is the foundation for unrivaled understanding of the factors that connect consumer interest with action.
Introducing a new segmentation from HealthFocus International that provides you with greater clarity into not just what is and why, but what will be, where, how and when. A statistically projectable and accurate (90%+) algorithmic segmentation from the 2020 HealthFocus International Global Trend Study based on:
- Behaviors: tried, when tried, frequency and duration of use, role of price
- Attitudes: innovator scores, knowledge, experimentation aptitudes, self-defined social prestige & opinion leader
HealthFocus Benefit Platform:
HealthFocus has identified 10 global nutritional benefit areas that are most compelling to shoppers, provide for optimum market coverage, and are the foundation on which to build brand positioning. These are behavioral and attitudinal segments that capture both consumer intent and action.
Healthy Shopper Segmentation Model:
The HealthFocus Healthy Shopper Segmentation divides shoppers into six distinct groups, each with different approaches and motivation on health and wellness.
The HealthFocus Segments provide a consistent global foundation for understanding basic shopper attitudes and belief systems relating to actions.
HealthFocus Parenting Segmentation Model:
The HealthFocus Gatekeeper Segmentation is a view of the different kinds of parents and the different attitudes and behaviors they have when providing for the health and wellness needs of their children.
HealthFocus Sweetener Segments:
The HealthFocus Sweetener Segments allow companies to better understand the wide-range of shopper attitudes and preferences towards sweeteners, and to help them navigate the complexity of sweetener solutions.
Late Stage Global Sponsorship:
As the global leader in understanding the core consumer beliefs and motivations that drive consumer behavior, HealthFocus delivers the foundation for all major consumer insights in the realm of health and nutrition. With over 30 years specializing in healthy food and beverage culture, we amplify the consumer voice and deliver powerful insights and understandings to the world’s leading food, beverage, ingredient, and supplement companies.
The HealthFocus Global Trend Study is the broadest and longest running database of its kind; providing the most comprehensive and forward-looking global resource for tracing consistent trends over time, and pinpointing new trends that will have a lasting impact on the future food and beverage landscape.
Providing global perspective with local nuances for the most effective strategy development
The foundation for our insight and expertise lies in our state-of-the-country views across 40+ international markets. The Global Trend Study focuses on the most significant countries globally—including new emerging powerhouses of the future.
Deep-diving macro trends shaping the future healthy food + beverage landscape
The industry standard since 2000, the HealthFocus Global Trend Study provides bedrock research that is unmatched in breadth—delivering everything you need to know related to the consumer journey towards health and wellness. The study delivers fact-based support for investments, for today and tomorrow. Gain critical insights from trended data on consumer attitudes, actions, and interests around countless topics, including:
- Healthy Indulgence + Mood Food
- The Rebirth of Center Store
- Immunity + Kitchen Medicine
- Ingredient Opportunities
- Functional Foods + Benefits Consumers Want
- Drinkable Health
- The Rise of E-Grocery
- Accessing Nutrition
- Building Brand Power + Big vs. Small Brands
- Sustainability + Connectivity
- The Future of Protein
- Dayparts + Snacking
- Sweetener Solutions
- The Future of Supplements
- The Role of Food Science + Technology
- Clean Conscience Eating
- Information Sources
- New Parenting Guidelines
- Factors that Elicit Higher Pricing
- Labels + Health Claims
- Shifting Shopping Patterns
- Diet, Exercise + Weight Management
- Communicating Health
- Health Issues + Concerns
Proprietary Client Segmentation:
HealthFocus can build from ground up a custom segmentation. However, many of our clients already have their own models in place and need updates, more information or broader geographic coverage.
Quicker, and much less expensive versus new research. We have found in most instances we can match your internal segmentation with the questions from our existing Global Database on Consumers and Healthy Living. We then capture all the information on healthier living profiles by individual segments.
Customized Target Audience Profile:
We can bring your consumer target to life. Accessing our Global Database on Consumers and Healthy Living, we seek out a combination of attitudes, ability to act and current product usage to pinpoint your market. We size, trend and profile this consumer opportunity by identifying when, how and where to market most successfully.
Profiling may include:
- Attitudes and behaviors relative to food and health
- Barriers to health and predisposition to change
- Benefits and nutrients of interest
- Brand and product drivers
- Sources of information
- Food and health concerns
- Usage of key products
- The Evolution of Energy
- The Future of Protein – New Consumer Requirements for Success
- A Plant Powered World – Exploring Plant-Based Eating Around the World
- Sustainability: A Better World for Better Health
- USA Trend Report
- The Changing World of Nutrition and Wellness amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sweetener Solutions: A Path Forward – New Sweetener Insights from Around the World
- Kitchen Medicine: A Global Look at Medicinal and Functional Foods and Beverages
- Brand Power: Big Brands at a Crossroads
- Healthy Indulgence & Snacking
- Global Gut Health
- Clean Conscience Eating
- Current Global Trends
- Fiber, Grains & Gluten: Attitudes Towards Carbohydrates Around the World
- Processed Foods & Beverages: Understanding Shopper Attitudes and Actions Around the World — Opportunities & Challenges
- Functional Food Attitudes
- The Real Food Report Series: Clean Eating Around the World
- Fast Facts: Health Issue Reports
- Fast Facts: Ingredient Reports
- Brain Food: Shoppers, Cognition & Diet
- Global Trend Study: Individual Country Trend Reports
- Wellness Game Changers for Tomorrow
- Early Adopters: A Crystal Ball into Health & Nutrition Trends Tomorrow
- Healthy Shopper Segmentation
- Identifying Value-Added Drivers
- Shoppers Needs by Daypart
- Emerging Ingredients for Health
- Healthy Ingredients That Sell: A Roadmap for Brand Development
- Protein & Carbohydrates
- The Consumer Side of Diabetes