One Global Research – Four Global Game Changers
An invitation from HealthFocus® International and the Healthy Marketing Team to participate in a project to create a roadmap to the future of healthier living and how YOU can most successfully participate.
The global consumer search for healthier living continues to accelerate. However, the current approaches are no longer able to deliver the results you seek. Data is plentiful, understanding of the new paradigms and how to most successfully navigate is limited.
Our objective is to understand the core consumer factors driving this new future and what actions you can take for your business and your brands.
Foresights™ will provide a global view of how to connect most powerfully with the consumers of tomorrow:
- What benefits are they looking for?
- Where will they buy?
- What will motivate purchase?
- What ingredients are trending?
- What categories will grow? What categories will decline?
- How to build brand attraction and loyalty?
Foresights™ will provide a global segmentation for the consumer of tomorrow:
- The consumers of tomorrow view their diet as a lifestyle choice, an identification with a broader order and code of adherence.
- Old models of segmentation simply fail to capture this new “true believer paradigm.” Through our investigation into the beliefs and cultural systems guiding the search of a good life, Foresights will provide a global market structure around these new consumer altars of worship.
- The Study will then proceed to identify, size and reveal the consumer adoption and core drivers behind the four most powerful game-changing patterns in global eating and living for health.
Foresights will look into Four Global Game Changers that will reshape the market for food and health:
- Clean-Conscience Eating – Food that is good for the planet is also good for me. The “trend” of clean-conscience eating. How is it changing the consumer landscape? What are the differences across generations and regions?
- Personalized Nutrition – How can personalized be personal, scalable and profitable? What does personal nutrition mean to different consumers and in different regions?
- The Role of Brands – Big, Small or Retail? How to build brand loyalty with future consumers? How to connect? Where to distribute? Where to communicate? What is the new balance of power between brands and the consumer?
- Science and Nutrition – What is the role of nutrition science in the natural trend? Will foods take over from medicine? What is the role of functional ingredients? Fortified foods? GMO? Nano? Artificial? Synthetic? What will motivate consumers to eat science?
PLUS . . . Millennial Special – The generation that will change everything. They are global, but what are the regional differences? The survey will over index on Millennials to give deeper understanding to approaching this generation on all of the above four areas.
The objective of this project is to provide answers to the core factors driving this new future and what actions you can take that will best leverage your business. The output will include the global rules of engagement in these new emerging market structures dictated by these changes.
The Foresight Survey will provide actionable insights concerning consumers’ current behaviors and unfulfilled interests, broken down in core demographic and psychographic consumer groups by —WHO, WHEN, WHY and HOW:
- The global and country size detailed profile and core emotional and functional product drivers of the emerging consumer segments of tomorrow.
- For each of the four areas:
- Connecting consumer attitudes with what they do
- The new consumer lexicon that motivates and communicates
- The key triggers and barriers for behavior change
- The level of interest in categories (sponsored) and how the desired needs can be most strongly delivered—plus consumer willingness to pay more.
- The above will be broken down into detailed information areas that will be translated into questions for each area.
The output of the survey will, therefore, help provide strategic direction to the following challenges:
- How can an established brand stay relevant to aging loyalists, and, at the same time, attract the generations of tomorrow?
- How can your brand find a way to outperform the category?
- What are the opportunities for significantly higher growth rates?
- How can I successfully increase my pricing to accommodate healthier product improvements without sacrificing share or volume?
- What should I invest in today that will provide the greatest short-term return?
- What should be the strategy for a multi-year program for growth?