Helping you connect more powerfully with your consumers, the HealthFocus U.S. Trend Study tracks consumer motivations, perceptions and beliefs around health and nutrition.
With the primary goal of helping companies and brands in nutrition get ahead of their competition, HealthFocus originated this foundational nutrition and wellness research on shoppers and their health. We continue today with superior insights and understanding of the marketplace, tailoring the study to meet your needs and provide answers for your business.
This study addresses lifestyle and eating habits of the U.S. Consumer, and so much more! Trended topics in the 2021 U.S. Study include:*
- Top concerns about where our food comes from and its impact on the environment
- Parenting and children’s health
- Front-of-pack labeling and top sources of nutrition information
- Exercise habits and weight management
- Diets and the influence on food and beverage choices
- The state of physical and mental health and the effect on lifestyles
- Top ingredients of interest and categories most used
- Benefits from foods and beverages that resonate the most
- The changing patterns in cooking, shopping and eating away from home
*Inquire for complete content list
For information on the HealthFocus Global Trend Study click here.