Helping you connect more powerfully with your consumers, the HealthFocus U.S. Trend Study tracks consumer motivations, perceptions, and beliefs around health and nutrition.
With the primary goal of helping companies and brands in nutrition get ahead of their competition, HealthFocus originated this foundational nutrition and wellness research on shoppers and their health. We continue today with superior insights and understanding of the marketplace, tailoring the study to meet your needs and provide answers for your business.
NEW and expanded topics in 2022:
- Kitchen medicine
- Increased self-care (mood food, stress and diet, and personalization)
- Trust in big brands and the rebirth of center store
- Shifts in shopping patterns (in-store vs. online)
- Sustainability and the connection to personal health
- Changes in dietary habits (snacking and indulgence, cooking, nutritional priorities, etc.)
- And much more…
This study addresses lifestyle and eating habits of the U.S. Consumer, and so much more! Trended topics in the 2022 U.S. Study includes:*
- Top concerns about where our food comes from and its impact on the environment
- Parenting and children’s health
- Front-of-pack labeling and top sources of nutrition information
- Exercise habits and weight management
- Diets and the influence on food and beverage choices
- The state of physical and mental health and the effect on lifestyles
- Top ingredients of interest and categories most used
- Benefits from foods and beverages that resonate the most
- The changing patterns in cooking, shopping, and eating away from home
*Inquire for complete content list
Check out our 2021 USA infographics here!