Today’s consumer thinks of their wellness broadly encompassing mental, physical and lifestyle dimensions while at the same time seeing themselves as a unique individual who is part of the larger environment. This convergence creates new opportunities and challenges for today’s food, beverage and supplement companies to connect and to engage.
The Global Trend Study has been conducted every 2 years since 1990 in over 40 countries around the world, this is an unparalleled in-depth survey of consumers and their attitudes and behaviors around food, health and wellness.
This year our program is redesigned to better understand the complex dynamics operating in this disruptive and transformational confluence—how these will evolve tomorrow, and what strategies and actions you can take to optimize your participation.
Types of questions answered:
- How can my established brand stay relevant to aging loyalists, and, at the same time, attract the generations of tomorrow?
- What are the latest trends and what do I need to know about them for my business?
- How can my brand find a way to outperform the category?
- What are the opportunities for significantly higher growth rates?
- How can I successfully increase my pricing to accommodate healthier product improvements without sacrificing share or volume?
- How can I best connect consumers’ interests with their actions to buy?
- How can I successfully make a significant change on my brand’s growth trajectory?
- Who should I be targeting for optimum ROI and what are the key leverage points to reach them?
- How can I maximize both my sell-in and sell-through?
- What will be the next big products/ingredients to emerge?
- Which of today’s trends will still be growing tomorrow, and which ones will stabilize or decline?
- What will be the next new product category successes I should participate in?
- What should be the strategy for a multi-year program for growth?
- Where should I invest my resources today for the best return tomorrow?
- What are the most important upcoming risks & opportunities I need to address?
- Where can I access key data points to support my marketing and product development?
Client uses of information:
- Expansion into new market and consumer groups
- Optimize message and product communications
- Identification of game-changing trends
- Corporate and country wellness strategies and executions
- Brand innovation and renovation
- Global portfolio and geographic targeting
- Short- and long-term R&D planning and development
- In-depth topic exploration
- Proprietary consumer segmentations and profiles
- Cross cultural brand strategies
- Support for significant strategic investments and acquisitions
*Inquire for complete content list